1. Gather materials. Which include:
2. Grab 1 of the plastic cups gently and set it on the table.
3. Next, open the soil bag gently and pour 1/2 of of the cup of soil into the cup.
4. Use your finger as a mini shovel and gently put it in the cup and dig about 1 cm down.
5. Get your pinto bean in put in the hole. With your mini shovel finger put 2 to 3 pinches of soil to cover the bean.
6. Repeat steps 2,3,4, and 5 for the other cup.
7. Use your graduated cylinder to pour 15mL of sunny D.
8. Pour the sunny D on 1 of the cups.
9. Use your graduated cylinder to pour 15mL of water.
10. Pour the water on the other cup.
11.Use your permanent marker to label the cup that has Sunny D,A.
12.Use your permanent marker to label the cup that has water,B.
13.Each day record the growth of your beans on a chart.
14.Also each day pour 15mL of sunny D to cup A and water to cup b.
15.Make sure to leave it in sunlight.